2019 Golden Hoosier Passport (permit)

Write a Review
Add to Cart




SKU:, Shipping:,


Calculated at Checkout




Valid for entrance January 1, 2019 - December 31, 2019.

Discounted state park entrance permit, for use by individuals who are 65 years of age or older AND a current resident of Indiana.

Please contact the IN DNR customer service department @ 1.877.463.6367, to purchase your permit, if the user:
*is eligible for Social Security disability payments under 42 U.S. C.401
*is eligible to purchase a disabled veteran license plate
*has been issued a Prison of War license plate (may receive a passport free of charge)

Click here for 2019 rate information
(Ships from our Madison location)

The GOLDEN HOOSIER PASSPORT may only be purchased by/for Indiana residents only. By law, these permits are 1/2 the price of the annual entrance permit.


The GHP admits purchaser and all persons accompanying the purchaser in a single private, family-type, non-commercial vehicle or two motorcycles to any property administered by the Indiana Department of Natural Resources, where entrances are designated and fees are charged. It is not valid for entrance to the Indiana State Museum or State Historic Sites.

*The eligible individual must be present in the vehicle at time of use.
*This permit does not cover special user charges for services and facilities within the property. Revenues from the sales of these permits provide funds for operating and maintaining the outdoor recreation areas operated by the State of Indiana.
*The DNR reserves the right to revoke this permit at any time if improperly used. There shall be no refund or replacement of lost permits.

*This permit is valid from January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019.
*Passport holders will be asked to prove eligibility upon entering the park/s. 
*GHP's may be purchased as "gifts" as long as the recipient can satisfy the above criteria.


*Receipts cannot be used in lieu of the physical entrance permit. Permit must be present at the time of entrance.

*You can also purchase this permit in person at any Indiana state park or reservoir either at the gatehouse or park office


Customers Also Viewed