Every tax dollar you pay is divided to support a wide variety of state services. Only a small percentage of each tax dollar is appropriated to the DNR. User fees currently pay about 91 percent of state park operational costs. Appropriations from the State’s General Fund pay the other 9 percent. That 9 percent translates to about 53 cents per Hoosier in taxes each year for day-to-day state park operations.
Find details about our fees at https://www.in.gov/dnr/state-parks/rates-and-fees/user-fees-and-funding/)
*Please note that passes/permits are also available for purchase at the individual park properties. Your receipt cannot be used in lieu of the actual permit. All orders are shipped within 3-5 business days.
2023 passes/permits are valid January 1, 2023 - December 31, 2023
10/1/2023 UPDATE: All entrance passes/permits have been removed from the site as they expire at the end of the year. 2024 entrance passes will be available for purchase starting November 1, 2023 for the 2024 recreation season.